Registration & Tuition
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
$30.00/student (non-refundable or transferable)
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
• Yearly tuition is broken into 9 payments
• The entire tuition for the season per student is expected to be paid for by the contract signed.
• Costume payments and costumes ARE NOT accepted in lieu of tuition payments.
• Any student withdrawing from the studio must give the office 30 days notice in writing and will be charged for those 30 days. Until letter is received, a student is considered enrolled & tuition must be paid.
*Jo Ann Warren Studio reserves the right to prohibit the student from taking a class in the event of an unpaid tuition balance. Unpaid bills run the risk of being sent to a collection agency.
Hours / Week
• Please Note
All accounts are required to have a credit or debit card on file. As always, we accept tenders of cash or check. Those who wish to use auto-pay, accounts will be charged using the card on file (COF) the 1st day of each month, respectively.
Those who wish to pay using an alternate tender must do so by the 1st of each month. If payment is not received by the due date, the COF will be automatically charged on the 10th of each month.
If a COF expires or becomes invalid, the system will notify the family via email. The family will then have 10 days to update the payment information (in-studio or from their personal account). Failure to up-date payment will result in a $35 late fee. Returned checks are also subject to a $35 late fee
- To ensure payments are received on time, we require that all accounts leave a credit card on file with us. If a balance is not paid by the set due date, the card on file will be charged for that amount.
- Reoccurring payments can also be made via ACH payment. (automated clearing house (ACH).
- By agreeing to reoccurring billing you authorize regularly scheduled charges to your Visa, Discover, MasterCard or checking or savings account. You will be charged each billing period for the total amount due for that period; the charge will appear on your credit card statement. You agree that prior-notification will be provided on the 15th of each month; via email.
If you do not wish to do reoccurring billing:
- Pay by cash, check or credit card by the 1st of each month; if payment is not received by 1st your card will be charged. Please note: If the 1st falls on a holiday or weekend, payments may be submitted prior to the 1st. Please date checks for the 1st.
- If you choose “Self Pay” you will be given a 3 day grace period. If payments are not made by this time, your card or bank account on file will be processed.